How to get Here

Enter into Canada at the Fort Frances, ON/International Falls, MN border. Take Hwy. 11 to Hwy. 502 and travel north to Hwy. 17. After reaching the Trans Canada Hwy. 17 go 12 miles east of Dryden to the village of Wabigoon where our road sign on the edge of town points to our camp, just off the highway. You can view directions from your location if you click on the markers on the maps below.